Technology is rapidly adapting to the cannabis industry. Whether it’s working towards improvements on the agriculture side or creating cannabis friendly social media, technology is being used to solve some challenging issues in this new industry. Join this important discussion as we discuss questions such as:
- What lessons can we learn from the history of cannabis and how can biotechnology, present new paths to improve and diversify the product development, verification, and analysis processes?
- How can we use quantitative data to improve qualitative experience? With the growing body of analytical science being applied to the Cannabis industry, how can we best leverage that science to impact the the economics and the experience for the end user?
- What is the investor perspective on industry landscape and how should entrepreneurs approach funding?
- How can POS systems and other related technologies help inform the Cannabis supply chain?
- How can we learn to replicate Colorado’s achievements and not repeat their mistakes in creating the collaborative California cannabis landscape?
- What technologies and tools can be used to improve cultivation? How can technology help the cannabis industry grow without limitation?
5:30: Registration, Appetizers and Networking
7:45: Audience Q & A
8:00: Program Concludes, Networking, Coffee & Dessert until 8:30
REGISTRATION & COST
MITEF Members and MITEF Sponsors: Free
MIT Alums: $50
NOTE: Online Registration ends at 11AM, the day of the event. If you register online after 11AM the day of the event, you will be charged $75, the on-site price.
PAYPAL is our payment processor and accepts ALL MAJOR Credit Cards.