More than 565 companies from 20+ countries are integrated with and comprise the Tijuana Ecosystem. From global leaders to small companies, they access the world’s major markets by seaports, land and airports; recruit the best bicultural talent in the country; represent a workforce of over 185 000 people; enjoy of world-class industrial infrastructure, besides, they save between 19%-40% total cost to market.
Is your company considering the huge opportunities that the Mega region offers? Wondering where to start? What resources are available? What are the ins and outs? Learn how your business can tap into the talent pool and manufacturing economies by hearing from companies who’ve actually made it happen.
Ask our experts! Submit a question to our panel to be answered at the program. Email questions to:Anita.Rusch@gmail.com
MODERATOR: Paola Avila, Vice President, International Affairs, San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce
Opening Remarks by Kenn Morris President/CEO of Crossborder Group.
- Bryan Bear, Director of Finance, Taylor Guitars
- Adriana Eguia, Director, Endeavor Tijuana and Cali Baja
- Derek Footer, CEO and Managing Partner, HardTech Labs
Community Partners and Exhibitors:
- San Diego Regional Economic Development Corporation/World Trade Center San Diego
- San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Tijuana Economic Development Council
- Mind Hub – business incubator
- Tuteli — founded by former President of the EDC in Tijuana and is a digital health company.
- The Aerospace manufacturing cluster
- U.S. Department of Commerce/San Diego U.S. Export Assistance Center
- Export-Import Bank of the U.S. | Western Region
5:00: Registration, Drinks and Appetizers, Networking
7:15: Audience Q & A
7:30: Program Concludes, Networking, Coffee & Dessert until 8:30
REGISTRATION & COST
MITEF Members and MITEF Sponsors: Free
MIT Alums: $50
NOTE: Online Registration ends at midnight, the day prior to the event. If you register online the day of the event, you will be charged $75, the on-site price.
PAYPAL is our payment processor and accepts ALL MAJOR Credit Cards.