Questions for the panel:
- How do craft breweries differentiate themselves in this crowded market?
- What are their short-, medium-, long-term goals?
- How is the market segmented ?
- How do they develop their market?
- Intellectual Property? How can they protect their competitive advantages? How innovative is the brewing technology?
- If you had to do it all over again, would you do it? Do it now? What would you do different?
- Is the San Diego market saturated? Market consolidation/mergers?
- Are you planning on diversifying (wine, spirits…..)?
- How important is packaging?
Moderator: Tom Nickel from Nickel Brewing and O’Brien’s Brewery
1. Paul Segura- Head Brewmaster, Karl Strauss
2. Bill Warnke — Co-Founder, Bitter Brothers Brewing
5:30 – 7PM: Registration, Networking, Beer tastings
7:00 – 8PM: Panel Program inside; Beer tasting continues outside
8:00: Program Concludes
REGISTRATION & COST
MITEF Members and MITEF Sponsors: Free
MIT Alums: $50
NOTE: Online Registration ends at 11AM, the day of the event. NO REFUNDS after May 13, 2019
PAYPAL is our payment processor and accepts ALL MAJOR Credit Cards.